Do you have the Member Card?
If you already have an account with us, please login at the login page.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Suiwah's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Suiwah's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Suiwah at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Suiwah's web site are provided "as is". Suiwah makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Suiwah does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Suiwah or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Suiwah's Internet site, even if Suiwah or a Suiwah authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Suiwah's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Suiwah does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Suiwah may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Suiwah does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Suiwah has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Suiwah of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Suiwah's web site shall be governed by the laws of the operating country without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
‘Sunshine’ Membership Programme’s Terms and Conditions:
We are pleased to offer the benefits of the Sunshine Corporate Membership Card to our valuable business partners, subject to the followings:
Usage of the Sunshine Membership Card shall be subject to the Programme’s prevailing terms and conditions (as may be amended from time to time) including the Personal Data Processing Statement. Please refer to the terms and conditions for Sunshine Membership which is available at Sunshine Mobile App and www.sunshineonline.com.my.
In the event of inconsistencies, the terms and conditions applicable to your company’s use of the Corporate Membership Card shall continue to apply and shall prevail over the terms and conditions applicable to the Sunshine Membership Card. However, please take note that this does not in any way restrict Sunshine ability to amend the terms and conditions of the Sunshine Membership Programme and/or the Corporate Card from time to time.
Sunshine will inform the entitled corporate member upon verification on the submitted required documents (i.e., complete corporate registration form, SSM and etc) via SMS.
Only those entitled corporate member can access to Sunshine Corporate website, www.circlelink.com.myand enjoy the special discount offered by Sunshine.
One (1) Sunshine point will be awarded to Corporate Membership Card for every purchase of RM4 on Qualifying Purchases at any Sunshine outlet and ecommerce website throughout Sunshine platform and subject to the said purchases and any other charges arising from the use of the Corporate Membership Card being paid on time.
Sunshine points will only be awarded based on payment being made for all purchases and charges, including any government-imposed tax due to Sunshine on or before the due date as indicated in the sales invoice or the monthly statements issued. Corporate Members can check up to 6 months loyalty transaction at Sunshine mobile app.
The registered Corporate Member may redeem all the Rewards catalogue available at Sunshine Mobile App or the participating outlet for redemption, which shall be for the purpose of information and illustration only and shall not be construed as constituting any representation or warranty as to their availability.
For Rewards that are to be redeemed from participating merchants or suppliers of Rewards as shall be appointed by the Company from time to time, the Member shall present his/her eCard upon log into the Mobile App and registered NRIC for Rewards redemption.
Termination of the commercial contract/business relationship will automatically result in termination of the Corporate Membership Card or change of the Sunshine members’ benefits effectively on the same date. Sunshine reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to unilaterally cancel any or all Sunshine points accrued up to the date of termination.
Should the Corporate Membership Card account be listed, Sunshine reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decide the criteria to participate the corporate card, unilaterally cancel any or all Sunshine points accumulated. Should the Corporate Card account be reinstated, Sunshine may at its sole and absolute discretion, reinstate all cancelled points, but shall not be obligated to do so.
Sunshine may at any time give written notice to terminate or changing the benefits of the Sunshine Membership Card to Corporate Members. In such an event, the Corporate Members will be able to use their existing Sunshine points to redeem rewards within such period stipulated in the written notice. Sunshine shall not be made accountable for Sunshine points that are unredeemed beyond the given period.